Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
There are a few YouTube clips of impressive acceleration in Ludicrous mode and if you want to go drag racing it's hard to beat. As I think I said elsewhere, Alfa could release a counter clip of a Tesla lumbering hopelessly around a twisty track being lapped dozens of times by a 4C before the Tesla grinds to a halt after abusing its batteries in Ludicrous. Then taking hours to recharge.

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
There are a few YouTube clips of impressive acceleration in Ludicrous mode and if you want to go drag racing it's hard to beat. As I think I said elsewhere, Alfa could release a counter clip of a Tesla lumbering hopelessly around a twisty track being lapped dozens of times by a 4C before the Tesla grinds to a halt after abusing its batteries in Ludicrous. Then taking hours to recharge.
This.

An alternative would be for Alfa to collaborate Tesla and we could have an electric 4C. :) :biglaugh:

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
If the Tesla X handles as well as the S, it may surprise you around a track. Yes, it's heavy, but all that weight is very low down.

·
Registered
36,768 Posts
Artega versus 4C ; can you spot the similarity?
I know someone who told me how it's not coincidence.
The German car failed and went electric.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts