Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seen the advert with old Edd China so i thought I would check the site out.

Anyone else seen it?

More importantly do we know the Brera owner?

Locate the nearest TerraClean Service Centre

In all honestly since having mine remapped I've been toying with getting something like this done be interesting to get feedback from those other than the dodgy couple in the advert.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I've had it done recently and it did appear to help mpg initially, but it was difficult to tell as I had also ran some BG 244 injector cleaner through it and had a remap not long before.

I'll probably do it again just before its first MOT.

My cars only done 29k and speaking to the mechanic mine didn't spit too much gunk out. Some of the other people there with higher mileage cars who haven't run other stuff through the engine swear by it.

It wasn't me in the video.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Looks good, may look into getting it done!

Oh it's a 159 btw... :lol:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368559276.590527.jpg

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
How much is one of these treatments?
Mine was around £70 and I took it into a garage and it took around an hour. The equipment is portable but there are also mobile vans which offer the service which may be dearer.

I don't believe that there is a fixed price, the garages buy the equipment and the cleaning fluids and then charge what they like.

The bill was just over £100, but I had another small job done at the same time so I don't remember the exact price.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Mine was around £70 and I took it into a garage and it took around an hour. The equipment is portable but there are also mobile vans which offer the service which may be dearer.

I don't believe that there is a fixed price, the garages buy the equipment and the cleaning fluids and then charge what they like.

The bill was just over £100, but I had another small job done at the same time so I don't remember the exact price.
What were the results like???
Did you notice much difference in performance and economy???

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
What were the results like???
Did you notice much difference in performance and economy???
It was difficult to say as I had ran some BG244 cleaner through, removed the dpf and had a remap just before it. I've seen improvements of around 10% in economy and but I can't attribute it to any one thing as I didn't sufficiently wait between changes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts