Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not going to spend hours typing up the benefits of Terraclean - Google will reveal everything you wish to know. happy to answer any questions though, or to relay my experiences of the last dozen tankfuls (approx 7,500 miles) since I had my GT treated in February this year

Suffice to say that I was as sceptical as anyone when Motormech spent the money on the Terraclean kit. However, after reading lots of very positive results from customers, I had the treatment done on my 170,000 mile Alfa GT diesel. The results were far beyond my expectations, with smoother running, better responsiveness and an increase in mpg from 44/45 per tank to over 48.

The normal prices are:-

Petrol over 2.0l - £102
Petrol under 2.0l - £96

Diesel over 2.0l up to 3.9l - £102
Diesel under 2.0l - £96
Diesel over 4.0l - call

The cost we can do this for depends on how much intereste we can generate, so please register your initial interest here

Remember - it doesn't have to be for your Alfa - if you keep your beloved Alfa for sunny weekends and have a daily-driver with a lesser badge ;) we'd be happy to treat that as well

Happy to answer any questions, but in the meantime, have a read...

Terraclean website

Terraclean testimonials

Nigel
Motormech

·
Registered
680 Posts
I'm interested, I was considering getting it done this winter anyway.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Possible here. Don't know much about it, but will read up.

·
Registered
46 Posts
is there anybody who can do this in Manchester

sounds good am all in favour of it but would prefer a much nearer place than birmingham

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Depending on the response, we may be able to rope in some other Terraclean agents around the country
I don't mind travelling a bit (well, maybe not to Land's End or John o'Groats) - be good to meet some other Alfisti and have a chinwag anyway :thumbs:.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts