Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Folks, having just come back from the Cinema after watching this Film, just wondered if anyone else has seen it, and what you thought of it !!!!!!.........

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Being a bit not comital there roy:)
come on ! get off the fence and spill the beans:D

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
O.K. Rodz....

Its a very clever and entertaining Film, which has got some absolutely brilliant special effects, plus a good plotline too, and the sound in the Cinema is awesome indeed, and in fact, should ONLY be seen in the Cinema, forget waiting for the DVD, it will not be the same. Overall I'm glad I saw it, and I think anyone that has seen the previous Terminator Films will love this one, its close to being the best one yet. In fact I recommend you see it Folks !!!!!!!......:thumbs:.

Hows that Rodz !!!!......:lol::lol:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Sounds like its worth a look Roy:)
I will see if Mrs Rodz fancies going to see it next week . She does not usually do Sci-fi but i often go to see arty stuff with her so fair is fair:D

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I've heard that its all Christian Bale running around shouting 'Jon Connor' in a Team America style 'Matt Damon' way!

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
team america.......hilarious:cheese:

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've heard that its all Christian Bale running around shouting 'Jon Connor' in a Team America style 'Matt Damon' way!
Well, there is a slight element of truth in that, just don't take it too seriously and you will enjoy it. The sound alone is stunning, and the old cliche saying of " I'll be back " is in there too, along with other homages to other Films as well !!!!!.......:thumbs:

Just go see the damn Film !!!!!........:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bossy roy:cheese:
They don't call me Mr Roy ( BOOM BOOM ) for nothing Tess !!!!......:lol::lol:

Those of you old enough to remember Basil Brush, might have a clue what I am on about here !!!!........:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
I don't think it can be better than Terminator 3, which was a waste of money, celluloid and my time. "I am, A MACHINE!" For crying out loud... :rolleyes:

A collection of special effects (even if they're great) just doesn't cut it. I want a movie, not a videoclip.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't think it can be better than Terminator 3, which was a waste of money, celluloid and my time. "I am, A MACHINE!" For crying out loud... :rolleyes:

A collection of special effects (even if they're great) just doesn't cut it. I want a movie, not a videoclip.
Terminator 3 was CRAP......I totally agree, but this is a very good Film indeed, probably the best one since the original Terminator, and it has got a VERY clever plot too, just roll with it and you will enjoy it, especially if you see it in a Cinema with a good sound system !!!!!.......:thumbs:

H

·
0 Posts
The first one was far and away the best of the Series, and a great lesson to any modern filmmaker who thinks that Big Budget=Great movie.

2 was still a good film, and would have ended the series very nicely had they stopped it there.

3 Was a travesty. To a die-hard Terminator fan It was painful to watch. I took my missus (who knew nothing of the films or the franchise) to see it at the pictures and I was actually embarrassed because I'd talked up the series so much and then put her through that piece of ****

I hope this 'un is really, really good. It's gotta make up for the sh***y smell that T3 has left around the place.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Thinking about this film, being post apocolypse, surely they could'nt do another one?

·
Administrator
45,154 Posts
The third film was 'Carry On Terminating'. I kept expecting to see Julian Clary pop up (so to speak).
I'm not sure I've ever seen Bale in a bad film though, so I'm willing to give this one a go.

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Seeing this tomorrow. Looking forward to it :D

1 - 20 of 65 Posts