Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The AROC Ireland Section will have a stand at this event. Any current members interested in showing their cars at this event please email [email protected]. This is one of largest car gatherings in Ireland over the summer months and will not disappoint.

D

·
0 Posts
Very cool, if I'm in the country I'll make a trip to this but I doubt my 156 would be allowed in :p

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Very cool, if I'm in the country I'll make a trip to this but I doubt my 156 would be allowed in :p
It would of course Damo! Into the public car park...:lol:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Was at this show last year with the OH. Very enjoyable and the weather was superb. Bumped into Rory showcasing his Sud, great to hear the 1.5 being revved! Will hope to make it again this year.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Was at this show last year with the OH. Very enjoyable and the weather was superb. Bumped into Rory showcasing his Sud, great to hear the 1.5 being revved! Will hope to make it again this year.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lads, Like I said in the event posting as long as you are a member of the Irish Section of the AROC then just send an email to the email address in the posting so that we have an idea of the model and number of cars we will have for the stand on the day. We will have other events during the year such as a track day in mondello for those who want to burn some rubber as well as something more sedate for pre 1985 cars.:thumbs:

D

·
0 Posts
I'm not a member of AROC unfortunetly. Post up the trackday though as there are lads looking to do that.

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Lads, Like I said in the event posting as long as you are a member of the Irish Section of the AROC then just send an email to the email address in the posting so that we have an idea of the model and number of cars we will have for the stand on the day. We will have other events during the year such as a track day in mondello for those who want to burn some rubber as well as something more sedate for pre 1985 cars.:thumbs:
:tut: Don't let my Sud hear you saying that!
I am a memeber of AROC ROI-will let you guys know closer to the date...

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Bionic George

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi, am not a member AROC Ireland but will be at the show on Sunday & will call to your stand. I have a 2007 Alfa 147.
No problem. There will be a few of us on the stand all day so come along. We hope to have about 15 cars on the stand from Guilia's to 159's

·
Registered
5,942 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
seen your sud there today rory but didnt see you in it. Was gonna say hello. Gerry Campbells giulia is sooo nice
I went for a mosey around. Alfamj dropped in and I did chat to Gerry and young Peter....
Got some grub at the AROC stand too, top class!
What did you think of how low the Sud is now?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Your sud was looking well Rory. I noticed it was lowered alright but thought it might have been sinking into the water-logged grass :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts