Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good old bella has decided to develop an intermittent fault with her front fog lights since the cold snap at the start of the year. During the snowy period they refused to work at all and since then have worked when they jolly well feel like it.
Seems to be a corralation between extreme cold as whenever its been bitter they fail to turn on after the car has been parked over night. However, mounted on the front of the car you would expect them to remain cold and still not work when I drive to work but quite often after my 40 mile trip to work they are functioning. Its become a bit of a ritual to see if they work every morning. At first I thought loose connection but it would seem that they can get stuck on just as easily as off?? Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where is the relay for the fog lights. is it in the panel of fuses under the steering wheel.

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
My front and rear fogs have just stopped so i would also like to Know if its just a relay fault

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
Hi again,
Does anyone else have idea's where i can look to get my front and rear fogs working again?

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
Thanks,
I will take a look, i thought they were all relays there?.
I know the fog light relay should be in in the glove box, well acording to my handbook.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ah hang on. Does that mean it might be my fuse then cos when mine stopped working I don't get the lights on the panel either? Which Relay is it by the way as I haven't got a clue?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts