Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I hope everyone is well.

The idea behind this thread is to try and find out what you guys would like to see some discount on when it comes to detailing products and related products.

I will start by saying that I can't guarantee anything but if there are certain groups of products that you all say you would love to have cheaper then I am more than happy to put in the hours speaking to the online traders to see if we can set up some group buys, Alfaowner specific discounts and special rates for all you guys, as you all seem to love getting new products!

Let me know.

Cheers,

Roy

Roy

J

·
0 Posts
Cleaning items

Billberry Wheel cleaner
303 plastic cleaner
Clay

General items:

Buckets with grit guards
Waffleweave cloths
application pads

there will be more i have no doubt :eek:

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
Aye! Poorboys SSR1 & 2. Natty Blue Wax. :thumbs:

Also Detailer sprays and clay are waaay too dear for what they are, really. Some cheaper Meguiars clay kit would be tickety-boo.

Ralf S.

N

·
0 Posts
Yeah, I could do with some cheap quick detailer, I end up using loads of it when I'm claying for fear of scratching anything and it costs a bloody fortune :lol:

Apart from that I'm sure a discount on a good rotary polisher would prove popular.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Right, we seem to have a good listing building here. I will make a note of the most common requests and see what I can do for you all.

Leave it with me....

Roy

N

·
0 Posts
I had read that but being pretty new to it I was sticking to the quick detailer just incase. I'm going to go out and clay, polish and seal tomorrow so I might try that if I run out and feel brave.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Zaino Z8
Zaino Z-18
Z-7 Show Car Wash
DoDo Juice MicroFibre buffing towels or Drying Towels

1 - 20 of 26 Posts