Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
......I'm not frigging deaf but the volume of the tv when the wife is watching is ridiculous.

It's from one extreme to the other.

It's at 15, Me.."Can you turn it down?"

Down it goes to 5, Me..."I can't hear it"

Her..."Make your mind up"

Up to 15.

Me..."Turn it down to about 10"

Her..."Why, what difference does it make?"

I don't know, couldn't possible even have an educated guess, Carry on.:irked:

·
Registered
36,861 Posts
The increments seem a bit big on your telly. Ours is generally on 35-40. Perhaps we're all deaf in our house!

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The increments seem a bit big on your telly. Ours is generally on 35-40. Perhaps we're all deaf in our house!
The increments are 1 to 50 in 2's, but the wife has not got a subtle touch with the remote.:paperbag:

Wireless headsets. Then you could each have your own level.

:thumbs:
Cosy:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
MTFU and take control of the remote.

Slightly better rantage though.

3/10.

·
Registered
41,387 Posts
Ours is normally 6-7 if she's trying to sleep or its late and about 10-12 during the day.

I find worse is the difference between channels and then programmes to ads. BBC drama type programmes are terrible for poor sound and volume so have to be turned up to near 15, go onto Dave to watch Qi or such like and it's at an unbelievable volume is has to be back down to around 8, then the ads kick in and it's another explosion of noise

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
then the ads kick in and it's another explosion of noise
I can't understand why the ads should be at a higher volume than the programme so it's mute button for me while they are on. It's also a bit of a challenge to work out what they are trying sell with no sound.

·
Registered
36,861 Posts
My wife keeps forgetting there's a control on the remote to dim the lights and getting up from the sofa to use the switch on the wall.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts