Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
The GT 3.2 came out in SA with 330mm disks, so you need the 17" teledails that came out on the GTV's to clear the calipers or 156 GTA teledails.

Guili on the SA lounge will trade you a set if you have the straight spoke 18" GT mags

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I had 17" Teledials on my GT when I had it. You should be able to see the pics in my picture gallery - if not let me know and I'll send you one. :)

EDIT:- picture here

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
im lucky enough to have a set of the GTA rims on my gt......i think they look great on it.....:) they are a nicer wheel than the teledial

·
Registered
301 Posts
Ahoy

Just thinking of fitting the telephone dial rim on my 07' GT.

YES..?? NO..?? MAYBE..??
You did ask

My opinion for whats its worth is a resounding NO...:wow:..I have no problems with the alfa teledial it does suit some cars in the range but on a GT :rolleyes: looks odd......but am biased got 18 aerofins :inlove:

·
Read Only
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Judging by the uploaded pics, the 156 GTA telephone dial rim actually looks decent but not nice enough to put on the GT. I'll stick with the standard 18" rims sprayed anthracite I got on mine (check my gallery). I'm gonna search for the 100 Year Anniversary Special Edition 18" rim, NOW THAT ONE IS BOSS!! :inlove:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts