Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mulling a few things over concerning a potential V6 Gtv purchase,it needs
17" teledials, what are my options, are there recommended breakers you guys use or is it a case of hoping a private sale comes up?
What kind if cash can I expect to have to pay?
Ta much, Col

·
Registered
948 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Clive (CG Trading) may have some spare, but Teledials don't come cheap unless a scrap man has no idea what has landed in his yard.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Auto lusso are quoting 550 with tyres,haven't bought said car,still mildly thinking about it :confused:

·
Registered
683 Posts
I'm watching a GTV Cup on ebay at the mo, ends tomorrow morning, sat at 2.5K at the moment and has lovely looking Teledials....

·
Registered
948 Posts
I'm watching a GTV Cup on ebay at the mo, ends tomorrow morning, sat at 2.5K at the moment and has lovely looking Teledials....
:eek: That is dirt cheap for a cup...in theory!

Lets see what happens in the closing hours, after all there was one up for £15k a month or two back...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:eek: That is dirt cheap for a cup...in theory!

Lets see what happens in the closing hours, after all there was one up for £15k a month or two back...
Yeh Guys,I clocked that the other day,crap advert though innit ! something way way in the back of my mind rings an alarm bell :lol: Don't like the half leather seats either :cheese:
I've mailed him/her regards history etc.Sounds good on his Youtube link,mentions it was on Piston heads but it aint there no more.

Its knocking on a bit in miles especialy if its history is crap.Where is the nearest airport to St Neots :rolleyes:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got info back from the Seller regards its history,looks good.
Its probably going to go shooting up in price(hope so for the sellers sake jeez!)and out of my price range,well its approaching that already when factoring in the getting it back up road cost.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Cheap, but the listing made no mention HPI status or service history, so you would have to assume the worst - i.e. it needs the cambelt etc.

If it's had that done then the seller was a very silly sausage to not mention it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He was a silly sausage, I asked last night for info on its history and received a reply this morning with an attachment showing a print out of a comprehensive history, 2 belt changes and a recent clutch included!
The auction just crept out of my reach though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts