Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,259 Posts
Harsh! :lol:

To be fair to the fella, if the system lets you do it and that causes a problem in the system, then it's not a good system.

As he notes, he bought the plate, they took his money for the plate... now they either have to fix their software or buy the plate back.

I once wanted the plate TO55 ERS which would have been perfect for the odd occasion when my car gets photographed.. but DVLA computer said "this plate is not available". Frustrating.. but fair enough. The TO55 ERS... :lol:

Ralf S.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Harsh! :lol:

To be fair to the fella, if the system lets you do it and that causes a problem in the system, then it's not a good system.

As he notes, he bought the plate, they took his money for the plate... now they either have to fix their software or buy the plate back.

I once wanted the plate TO55 ERS which would have been perfect for the odd occasion when my car gets photographed.. but DVLA computer said "this plate is not available". Frustrating.. but fair enough. The TO55 ERS... :lol:

Ralf S.
Likewise you won't find any 08 plates beginning KN. I know, I looked. So many possibilities...

·
Registered
Panda 4x4 TwinAir
3,888 Posts
I did find the plate TWA75 up for sale some time back - was keen but it was £7k

No further info on the plate nowadays, assume it's been pulled.

·
Registered
13,259 Posts
I have resorted to waiting for BE77 END... but it's not going to be available for a few years.. :D

Ralf S.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Don't get your hopes up. They never released BE11 END. Someone at the DVLA has no sense of humour.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts