Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My left shift padle (-) is harder to engage then my right shift padle (+). I.e, I have to press much harder the - shift padle than the + to engage.

Is there any way to adjust the sensitivity?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The + can be pressed with my pinky. The - padle needs almost the strenght of my wrist.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got it back from the dealer. "Clock sprint" replaced. 30 minutes after leaving the dealer´s shop the problem shows up again...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now they say I am the problem! I should NOT use the TCT padles while driving in automatic mode (TCT in D)!!!! :wow: :lol:

Forgive me father because I have sined as I told the guy to go Fxxk off!

Alfa should select better its dealers!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Might be wrong but if you change down with the paddles does it not go into manual? Where are you based get it back to dealer while still in warranty.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Ther is also something missing about shift pedals, that they are very small and when you are turning a corner it is very difficult to shift by pedals ..They should be much more longer around the steering wheels as ı give a photo from another car below..

·
Registered
435 Posts
Now they say I am the problem! I should NOT use the TCT padles while driving in automatic mode (TCT in D)!!!! :wow: :lol:

Forgive me father because I have sined as I told the guy to go Fxxk off!

Alfa should select better its dealers!!!
Let me guess... IMV ? :lol:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Once again, troubles in the left TCT steering wheel padle. This time it was witnessed by the dealer. It will be back in the dealers shop next monday...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts