·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's the old skool AA badge that is the icing on the cake. :thumbs:

:cheese:

·
Administrator
45,529 Posts
Those wheels are disgusting. Did he get them off a chariot? And they don't look centred in the front wheel arch from that picture.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those wheels are disgusting. Did he get them off a chariot? And they don't look centred in the front wheel arch from that picture.
You need to look at the thread to see more pics of the wheels.

·
Vendor
45,766 Posts
Another hater here - those wheels are grot.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I find the wheels vaguely reminiscent of the ones on the Audi 90 Walter Rohrl drove in the IMSA series 200 years ago.

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
OMG that is one ugly piece of crap (sorry) :(. Reminds me of the Mondial wheels! Looks like they have been turned inside out.

·
Administrator
45,529 Posts
Have now done so. They're even worse than I thought. They look like someone has carved fake wheel out of wood, and stuck them to the front of some real ones.

·
Premium Member
77,372 Posts
bloke in the next street from me has a grey mk1 golf convertible with porsche 924 alloys on it

It never seems to move, but it sure looks purty

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
As the last one went down so well, here's another Golf from the pages of Retro Rides. I reckon this one is about perfect. so perfect that it's now the wallpaper on my PC.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just not my cuppa but I'm old, so old.

·
Administrator
45,529 Posts
The news ones wheels are at least really wheels. Still not quite to my taste though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts