Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,

anyone here have try or using tarox strada brake pads on 156 gta before? Is it good for using normal road? Considering using tarox f2000 330mm disc front n tarox strada brake pads plus to change rear tarox strada brake pads that fitted to original rear disc. And the tarox strada not coming with the brake indicators,is it ok?

just want to consider all your comment on this item.

furthermore is ferodo ds performance pads available for rear brake pads for 156GTA? if yes where can i find it? consider purchase online..

thank you...cheers

·
AO Silver Member, 155 Lounge Winner 09
7,713 Posts
I have Tarox Strada, but not on a GTA. They are on my 155 2.0, which is obviously a much lighter car. Overall, I am very pleased with them. They are better than OE pads, and probably similar to DS Performance: bite well when cold, and I have never suffered brake fade.

Having no (electronic) brake indicator is fine. There are no error codes. Simply secure the cable/plug out of the way (eg: use a cable tie).

I have F2000 discs on my GT. They look great. But they do seem to 'chew' pads fairly heavily. If you do a lot of driving, then you may need to replace the pads more often, and that can become expensive if you use expensive pads.

I have DS Performance rear pads on my GT. The part is FSD1349.
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL97/467659/22016129/366519816.jpg

I bought mine from a store here in Australia, so not much help to you.

:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts