Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why am I getting targeted adverts on this site for Victoria Secrets?!!! :unsure:

What have I clicked on that makes this forum think I need a some new frilly lingerie? I'd be more interested in some of the models :)

It's fine to have an advert banner like this when I am at home, but when I log on at work I have to hide my screen!! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
14,609 Posts
Could be worse. I've stopped getting the dating site for meeting black women now.

·
Registered
30 Posts
It's easy to block the ads. You can install Ad Blocker. It's a free program for your PC or phone. You can also block ad servers. There are two ways to block ad servers. One is by entering them into your router. The other method is through the use of a hosts file.

·
Registered
33,779 Posts
I find it flattering when I get ads for Bentleys and Astons! Not really that inconvenient. Not even the fitness places in the US.

·
Registered
33,779 Posts
I was targeted by a brand of running shoe I now own. I’d never heard of them before and I’m pretty pleased with them. More effective than amazon who send ads for something you’ve just bought from them!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts