·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why can't people get a bloody move on?

For example, my wife says "Shall we take the dog for a walk?"
"Why yes. Capital idea my sweet." I reply
"Will you put the leash on the hound?" she asks
"Of course." I reply

I get my coat and hat on, put the lead on the mutt, grab my keys, and head for the front door. I then have to stand there for ten minutes whilst she decides to change her jeans and socks(?), find some boots then find a coat. Then she needs the bog. I'm still standing there like a spare part Why can't she just be ready? I'm ready.

People in Chinese takeaways are a complete pain in the arse too. They stand there for 15 minutes persuing everything on the menu then go to the counter and order chips and gravy. Why? Clearly they had no intentions of ordering anything exotic so why go through the motions?

People taking their kids to school. If you're late every bloody day, start getting up earlier. If your little darlings won't get ready on time, don't turn the telly on until they are ready to go. If taking a scooter and god knows what other **** with you every day makes you late, don't! If you go by car, don't park as close as possible to school then spend 15 minutes with the door open blocking up the pavement whilst your bloody offspring decamp with the speed and energy of an octogenarian snail.

People at work. You may think you're really important because you've got a name plate on your desk and you manage 6 people. Well here's the news, those 6 people hate you. Really hate you. They go home and ***** like **** to their loved ones about you EVERY NIGHT. The reason they hate you is because you're a rude miserable self-centred tosspot. If you have a meeting scheduled with them at 10am, be there at 10am. Don't expect them to all sit waiting for you to swan in at ten past with a cup of coffee having forgotten the agenda.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Why can't people get a bloody move on?

For example, my wife says "Shall we take the dog for a walk?"
"Why yes. Capital idea my sweet." I reply
"Will you put the leash on the hound?" she asks
"Of course." I reply

I get my coat and hat on, put the lead on the mutt, grab my keys, and head for the front door. I then have to stand there for ten minutes whilst she decides to change her jeans and socks(?), find some boots then find a coat. Then she needs the bog. I'm still standing there like a spare part Why can't she just be ready? I'm ready.

People in Chinese takeaways are a complete pain in the arse too. They stand there for 15 minutes persuing everything on the menu then go to the counter and order chips and gravy. Why? Clearly they had no intentions of ordering anything exotic so why go through the motions?

People taking their kids to school. If you're late every bloody day, start getting up earlier. If your little darlings won't get ready on time, don't turn the telly on until they are ready to go. If taking a scooter and god knows what other **** with you every day makes you late, don't! If you go by car, don't park as close as possible to school then spend 15 minutes with the door open blocking up the pavement whilst your bloody offspring decamp with the speed and energy of an octogenarian snail.

People at work. You may think you're really important because you've got a name plate on your desk and you manage 6 people. Well here's the news, those 6 people hate you. Really hate you. They go home and ***** like **** to their loved ones about you EVERY NIGHT. The reason they hate you is because you're a rude miserable self-centred tosspot. If you have a meeting scheduled with them at 10am, be there at 10am. Don't expect them to all sit waiting for you to swan in at ten past with a cup of coffee having forgotten the agenda.
I take it you've had a bad day today mate? I do agree with you, my Mrs has an annoying habit of starting to play the piano whilst she's waiting for me to put my shoes on/get my wallet/have a whizz - why can't she do something useful like get the car out of the garage?

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will also add to the list, people buying sandwiches in Tesco at lunchtime. You're boring. You buy one of two sandwiches in Tesco every day like you have done for the last ten years. You don't need to stand there for ten minutes perusing every single sandwich, stopping everyone else getting near. You'll go for plain fish or chicken with no mayo like always so just grab it and **** off out of the way.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I take it you've had a bad day today mate? I do agree with you, my Mrs has an annoying habit of starting to play the piano whilst she's waiting for me to put my shoes on/get my wallet/have a whizz - why can't she do something useful like get the car out of the garage?
I could have learned to play the piano in the time my wife takes.:lol:

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Top rantage :thumbs:

Also colleagues regularly turning up over an hour late. Yesterday also expecting me to help them when I am on lunch. Sorry no, I was in at 9AM I am having a ****ing break!

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
Top ranting Kiethy :thumbs:

Unfortunately / fortunately (delete as applicable) I don't have a dog or wife anymore :eek:

;)

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Ever have a good day KB? :lol:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
They are always very entertaining that's for sure :lol:

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
Dead man walking. :tut:

...and the Subject of Keithyboy's next rant is most likely to be....

"People who cannot spell your name, even though it is written down in front of them!"

yeah yeah blah blah ie ei .... what's there to worry about :eek:

:lol:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Dead man walking. :tut:

...and the Subject of Keithyboy's next rant is most likely to be....

"People who cannot spell your name, even though it is written down in front of them!"
I think Keithboys will be entertaining if nothing else. As for your rants Kiiiiieeeeeethy :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts