Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to use Tapatalk for iPhone to access this forum. Recently it says the forum is restricted to Tapatalk. I re-installed it but still the same.

Anyboday else got this too?

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Yep my side aswell...Tapatalk and other Nokia forum apps.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
WTF??? Why?

jeeeez AO is becoming like AR...total stupidity...all my forums are on Tapatalk!

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
They changed it because they were having 'issues' with Tapatalk and couldn't get any support from the developers and AutoGuide were apparently only too eager to help.

Once they'd migrated over the same problems remained so it looked like the issue wasn't with Tapatalk but with AO and funnily the developers of TT are the people behind AutoGuide too! I just think it was to push ad's on us.

AutoGuide is utter garbage, Tapatalk is far superior, even when it wasn't working properly...

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
I never had issues with tapatalk on AO...

·
Banned
316 Posts
Which site ?
I looked at one but you had to pay to use it I think (I'm not sure though).
I don't mind paying to use a site but would prefer an option. :)
But if the site you're on about is fine using tapatalk.......

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Which site ?
I looked at one but you had to pay to use it I think (I'm not sure though).
I don't mind paying to use a site but would prefer an option. :)
But if the site you're on about is fine using tapatalk.......

Its called AlfaDriver, don't think its against any rules to mention other forums as i've seen a few others mentioned on here a fair bit (156.net & a 145 forum which i can't remeber the name of :eek:) apologies if it is but im sure a passing mod will let me know/edit this post :thumbs:

·
Banned
316 Posts
Its called AlfaDriver, don't think its against any rules to mention other forums as i've seen a few others mentioned on here a fair bit (156.net & a 145 forum which i can't remeber the name of :eek:) apologies if it is but im sure a passing mod will let me know/edit this post :thumbs:
One for consideration :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Mothertrucker! This is the only reason ive paid for tapatalk and now its been taken away from me! :mad:
Many of us are in the same boat mate. If you read through the Tapatalk issues thread loads of us pretty much begged admin not to change but our plea's fell on deaf ears. I'm certainly not paying for AutoGuide when its based on Tapatalk.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts