1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, No, No, No, NO!

I fooking hate this advert it makes me feel unclean afterwards.:lol:

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
it makes me feel unclean afterwards.:lol:
I hate it to but really dont want to know why if makes you feel unclean :confused::tut: :lol:

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Necklace :confused:

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hate it to but really dont want to know why if makes you feel unclean :confused::tut: :lol:
I think its because i know what they are talking about underneath all the terrible acting and inuendo's.

God i wish i was 14 again and didnt understand anything:lol:

·
Banned
4,522 Posts
I think its because i know what they are talking about underneath all the terrible acting and inuendo's.

God i wish i was 14 again and didnt understand anything:lol:
Usually comes on when you just about to eat something :vomit:

D

·
0 Posts
All of them ad's are hideously horrible for any man to listen too. Hence why women if they have a male boss will for ever be able to take sick days by mentioning the two words "Womens problems" and then the phone will be hung up straight away.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Whenever I see a new advert like that I always wonder how many women see it and think "Wow! I'm using them next period!" :lol:.

To be honest, I don't anymore because I asked my girlfriend. She takes the same attitude as I do to shaver adverts where they all do the same job really whether they've got 3 or 5 blades or have a precision trimmer or not and generally get fed up of the adverts.

V

·
0 Posts
it wont be long till they have an advert that is pushing them for gay men

now that really is :vomit: time

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
the one that really gets me is the Dulco-eaze ad.you know the one,it softens your poo................:eek::lol:

oh yeah and then theres the Vagisil one................ dont even go there,(well not until its cleared up anyway)!!!!:tut::D:thumbs:

M

·
0 Posts
While on the subject of turds, there's Danone Activia for "improved digestive transit".

So it makes you s**t quicker.

K

·
0 Posts
While on the subject of turds, there's Danone Activia for "improved digestive transit".

So it makes you s**t quicker.
But not a patch on Rennie Deflatine - get rid of your wind without embarrassment i.e. you can go and fart loudly in public and not care one bit!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts