Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Vendor
46,115 Posts
If all the other cars were driven by robots, who would never accelerate, decelerate or change direction then that would have been seriously cool, however those silly prats weren't just putting their own lives at risk. They might have looked once, saw the bummer was a mile off, pulled out then the next thing they know is *smack* and theyre all dead. Very dangerous, but I've got to admit I was smiling from start to end :rolleyes:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im all for a "spirited" drive, but i tend not to do it on major highways:tut:

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
im all for a "spirited" drive, but i tend not to do it on major highways:tut:
Absolutely. T0ssers.

Idiocy aside, it is impressive how quickly the Audi leaves the M5 under acceleration. Doesn't excuse the lunacy of course.:rolleyes:

V

·
0 Posts
WTF are youtube playing at? That's about as responsible as showing a flamin' rape!! :rant:

V

·
0 Posts
If a member of your family got wiped out by arseholes like that, the woo-hoo half would probably change its mind pretty quickly.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
WTF are youtube playing at? That's about as responsible as showing a flamin' rape!! :rant:
hummmm..... while I take your point, it's not really in the same league as rape now is it?

V

·
0 Posts
Not in the same league in terms of the crime but just as irresponsible on the part of youtube I feel.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts