Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
That was a standard fitment on the limited edition Sprint Speciale in about 1982/3. There used to be an old lady in our village with one.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Its not the same as the 6C one as it only has 5 slats - the 6C one had 6.

I'm such a geek that I emailled the seller to ask him to revise the listing, as he originally advertised it as a genuine 6C item!!
no way and he didnt tell you where to get off:lol::lol::lol::cheese:

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Well I am watching this, but it is a plastic cover over the glass, so may not be suitable for engine cooling on my 6C. Thanks to Pat who also PM'd me about this.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Well I am watching this, but it is a plastic cover over the glass, so may not be suitable for engine cooling on my 6C. Thanks to Pat who also PM'd me about this.
Yeah I agree its not at all suitable for your car, in fact I wouldn't bother if I were you...:lol:

;)

·
Registered
190 Posts
sprint tailgate

No, and I have to admit to being quite surprised that he didn't.

Still, there are a few geniune people left on eBay who are not trying to fool anyone and this guy seems to be one.
I know the fella selling this item and he is a good lad. We spoke about this the other day when he came to mine for a few ti bits that I am selling. I told him it was from a limited edition sprint, probably the speciale. I also have an excellent tailgate here for a sprint plus doors and bonnet, all for sale.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I know the fella selling this item and he is a good lad. We spoke about this the other day when he came to mine for a few ti bits that I am selling. I told him it was from a limited edition sprint, probably the speciale. I also have an excellent tailgate here for a sprint plus doors and bonnet, all for sale.
What colour is the tailgate?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts