Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had my beautiful £700 stereo knicked today best part is i had taken the front with me so they have a stereo with no front god help them if i find them

·
Administrator
60,789 Posts
That's awful news :(
what can they do with the radio without the faceplate? I thought that was the point of having them separate.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol thats what i thought to the best part is i had £25 in pound coins in the ash tray whichwas open they didnt take that lol im going to have to claim of my insurance i think cuz i cant afford to replace it mind you i will then probably get told its people like me who have nice stereos that get nicked that put the insurance prices up oh well

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Probably some druggie looking for some quick cash for a fix. Check on Ebay and see if anyone's selling a stereo the same make as yours minus a faceflate.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
I bought a pucker stereo this morning off a really nice eastern european bloke. Problem is i dont have front for it. Anyone know where i can get one? :confused:

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Sorry mate, i do feel your pain i had it done to me before. My advise is scout out the local car boots. Thats where i got mine back again. Unless you can prove it is actually yours you will have to buy it back, but i leant in his ear and got it at a great discount. :lol:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol i think i know who done it and i have had dealings with them before i could be quids in if i get it back i spoke to my insurance today they are going to replace it for me so i might have two lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts