Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all apologies for not posting a proper thread here for last years event.

Last year we let all previous attendees the option to vote for national track or international, international was voted for and it went down really well with everyone. There was a lot more space on track which was a real bonus. On Friday May 18th we will be hosting our seventh annual track day, initially it was meant to be a one off event but due to demands we have to run it each year now which is great! The cost is €125 per car and driver with lunch included.

Track space will be reserved for Alfa Romeos only with the track been open pitlane from 2-5.30. We'll be joined by members from both the AROCI and the NIIMC this year too so no doubt they'll be a few new cars and faces. As always anyone is welcome to come along and spectate on the day so feel free to drop by even if you are not driving on track, lunch can also be had for €10.

If you have any questions please ask and if anyone wants to be added to the Track Day email list please contact me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If anyone else wants to book they're place on track please get in touch as we need full payment before the day.
Below is a quick copy and paste of the first round of people booked in

Gtv
Minari
1750gtv
1750gtv
Gta
156gta
Spider
75 V6
Giulia
GTV
GTV
GTV
GTV
GT
GT
Giulia Sprint GTV
Giulia Spider

·
Registered
524 Posts
I'll be there with the little GTV :smokin:
Looking forward to hearing/seeing those 75s. And what's a Minari??

·
Registered
5,950 Posts

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
Ah looks good, bit like the Fiat Barchette from the 90s?
Love those Alfa boxer engines ..
Me too!
I have a 1.5 Alfasud (1984) with stainless steel exhaust.
The sound is just beautiful

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
Rory,Hope your gone to bring sud to the TI track day :shout: but reckon it will be 166..
Spot on A. Sud will be minded after its transformation.
Although I'd be tempted to bring it to park in the paddocks.

·
Registered
698 Posts
All ready to go for the morning!

Spider was washed and waxed today, it hasn't looked this good in about a year...:)

Weather forecast looks good, can't wait!

Reactions: Mufasa

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
All ready to go for the morning!

Spider was washed and waxed today, it hasn't looked this good in about a year...:)

Weather forecast looks good, can't wait!
Sorry I didn't get to say hi Cian.
It was a great day.
Anyone got photos/videos?

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
There are some photos on backroads.ie

Reactions: Mufasa

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
..big thanks to all at TI Autos, that was a great day out :) Cool bunch of cars and people too.. plus I had the novelty of getting home in one piece..!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts