Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its time to start counting down the days on your calenders to the third T.I. Autos track day!

A lot of you already know about this event and have attended previous years but this year we want to see an even bigger gathering of Alfa Romeos for what is always a great day for all involved.

Firstly a bit of background information.
T.I. first held a track day in 2012 to celebrate 30 years in business with our customers. It was planned to be a one off event but due to demands we have now made it an annual event. Spaces on the track day are for Alfa Romeos only and all AO members and T.I. customers are welcomed to attend and try out both modern and classic cars on track.

This years track day is being held on the 9th of May and will follow a similar format to our previous track days. The track will be open from 2 -5pm. However drivers are required to meet at Mondello between 12.30 and 1pm in order to sign on. The total cost is €100 and as usual food will be provided for all drivers on the day. Time will be allocated on the day for sessions with only classics on track which is a great sight and sound!

This is a fun day and its a great chance for everyone to try out their cars on track in a nice relaxed atmosphere. Anyone is welcome to come along and spectate on the day at no cost.

We are now taking deposits of €50 to secure a place for the track day. This can be paid in the garage or online, if need i can pm details for that.

We are really looking forward to this year and hope you can join us on the day.

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
last year I was only a spectator but this time I will somehow get ready one of my 4 alfas for the track.maybe the sylverstone if 3 months will be enough to resurrect it.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Poss change of plan ...

Hi J1JPE,
We've had visitors before from the UK on previous track days so of course your welcome
Thx Peadar, friends of ours from Canada are over in Dublin in June so may lead to a change of plan; wifey is organising so will know some time between now & the day before ;o}

·
Registered
5,950 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As some of you may have seen over on facebook bookings are now been taken for this, a good few people have already paid up. Really looking forward to this day already, can't wait to haev the 155 back out, along with its new wing :D

A €50 deposit is required to guarantee your place on track, if anyone has any questions please ask.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I've a half day booked off for the 9th May!

Looking forward to it. I should have my Sony 1080p Action camera by then so if anyone wants some video clips you'll have to take me out as a passenger :lol:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looking good, i suppose we'll have to just accept the stripes yes? haha

I've a half day booked off for the 9th May!
Looking forward to it. I should have my Sony 1080p Action camera by then so if anyone wants some video clips you'll have to take me out as a passenger :lol:
Brilliant, I want a proper video from this year of all the cars in the pits and on track. Are you up for a challenge? haha

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Brilliant, I want a proper video from this year of all the cars in the pits and on track. Are you up for a challenge? haha
I'll get as much as I can :lol: but I want as much passenger spins as possible in return for alfamj's video production :lol:

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
Looking good, i suppose we'll have to just accept the stripes yes? haha

Peter I've seen pic of you wearing makeup so we're definitely even!!!:p

Michael I've a nice little bucket seat for you to sit in!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Nice one Rory. I've bought a second hand Sony AS10 HD action camera. It has in integrated stereo microphone so the sound quality is much better than the Go Pro Hero 3 (less rattle). Should be perfect for the Busso V6 sounds!

It also has a super slow motion setting. I had it pointed as the pendulum clock last night and it even makes that swing dramatic :lol:

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
Are you making it this Friday to Mondello?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I won't be out this Friday Rory. Good bit of interest in it over on Backroads for it. Are you going yourself?

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
That's the plan Michael...

1 - 20 of 209 Posts