Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This worked well last year so post away!
Best day i've had this year! Exam done in an hour instead of three, ran to the car and off to mondello to have a go in the 1.4, going very very well, suprised me. Then the 2.0l 145, my god that cars quick, loved it. And then the 3.2V6 155, wow, just wow. See you all in 2014!!!

·
Administrator
87,325 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
Loved it!
I have a track car now (166 2.5).
Loved the 145-went around for a few laps in it and can HIGHLY recommend it!!!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks very much to all at TI autos for an excellent day on Friday
Some photos attached (unsorted) - feel free to copy, delete and edit as neccessary
Lots of multi burst photos so some may look the same....
TI2013 Slideshow
Thanks for the vidoes and photos. Do you mind if i use some on the T.I. Autos facebook/youtube channel? also, im not sure if i can see all the photos, its coming up in a storyline type layout?

·
Registered
99 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
.. @ peader, thanks to yourself and all at Ti Autos for a great day.. looking forward to the next one already :)

Was great to see such a mix of cars, and the 155 was awesome. Enjoyed my own car too in fairness to the old girl, the revamped brakes did the trick and stood up to a good auld pounding.. i'm not so sure about the mental exhaust note (@alfamj.. thanks for the footage..! ) , but it sounded ok inside.. :D

@mufasa i have some in-car footage following your 166 too, that was good fun. I was also lucky enough to get a spin in that infamous gtv.. and when i say spin...! I want a V6 gtv badly now of course, but for now i think a 166 might be an easier car to manage at the limit for an aul shlob like myself, so no immediate panic.. :)

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
.. @ peader, thanks to yourself and all at Ti Autos for a great day.. looking forward to the next one already :)

Was great to see such a mix of cars, and the 155 was awesome. Enjoyed my own car too in fairness to the old girl, the revamped brakes did the trick and stood up to a good auld pounding.. i'm not so sure about the mental exhaust note (@alfamj.. thanks for the footage..! ) , but it sounded ok inside.. :D

@mufasa i have some in-car footage following your 166 too, that was good fun. I was also lucky enough to get a spin in that infamous gtv.. and when i say spin...! I want a V6 gtv badly now of course, but for now i think a 166 might be an easier car to manage at the limit for an aul shlob like myself, so no immediate panic.. :)
Can't wait to see footage mick it was great fun!
I don't think anyone would consider you a slob on (or off) track...

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Next one will be bigger and better, can't wait!
Which mental exhaust note is this your talking about?

Just set up a youtube channel there for ti. Will have a fair few videos up once all these exams are done.
3.2 24v V6 Alfa Romeo 155 drive by at T.I. Autos Track Day 2013 - YouTube

1 - 13 of 13 Posts