Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may have mentioned this in other posts but it's really boiling my p**s now :rant:.
So......as the title suggests, I'm after a Symbian phone...probably Sony as it works with the text reader, but will the Symbian version of Tomtom work through blue and me?

Currently I have an N95, which works pretty well with the blue and me except that tomtom goes silent as soon as i connect to it.

Anyone with a possible solution to my n95 dillema?
I do love the N95, but this compatibilty issue with the satnav is getting on my t*ts a bit. I'd rather cure the problem than get a new phone but if thats what it takes. It's not just the tomtom app either. I can run Garmin to and that also doesn't give audible signals through speakers :mad:.
Hell....It worked great on a Ford Transit :cheese:
Chris.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Same issue with N96, neither TomTom or Garmin voice commands work via B&M. I just use the B&M for the media player as that works well but have fitted a Parrot for the phone. With the Parrot the TomTom etc works just fine.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have searched the far reaches of the internet and came up with a blank.
Considering these systems are firtted to FIATs as well, I'd have thought there'd be some feedback on what navi sytems would connect and communicate through the blueandme system.
Pretty poor tbh....quite gutted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts