Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
everyone and all cars welcome...looks to be a good turnout so far would be great to get some classics in the mix.

Sunday February 5th, 9am meeting at LOCATION UPDATE.....due to the large amount of cars attending the meeting point has been changed to the carpark heading north just before the spit bridge...-33.80596,151.246232 - Google Maps

"AROCA members are invited to attend this drive day including those members with vehicles on club plates. Please note this is not an AROCA sanctioned event but is open for members to attend"

Definately coming:
Freds GTV
Muli
Mightymitoqv
Sx1
Elm11g
Mete001
g33k84
Marxalfa
Joseph156
AndrewK
mockney46
Paolobuchberger
deburca
snowysea
rizzo
wozzathelad
mick 68
Lucky

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi Marx,

Sounds like a good excuse to take out the car for a spin, what day are you planning on doing this?. I think I may have to miss out this time bcos I'm going to the Whitsundays at the weekend, but keep me in mind for next time.

Ta

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"AROCA members are invited to attend this drive day including those members with vehicles on club plates. Please note this is not an AROCA sanctioned event but is open for members to attend"

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Would love to attend, however i have prior commitments. Please let us know about the next one :thumbs:

Saluti, Giordano.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Awesome photos :thumbs: very jealous that i didn't attend. I have an AROCA club run to Balmoral on Wednesday night so should be good. :)

Saluti, Giordano.

·
Registered
458 Posts
for those that don't have access ill quote some of the images here:

Freds GTV said:
Hi guys didnt take many pics but here are some. It was a really short drive compared to going to the Blue Mountains last time. But loved the road up to West Head Awesome road. McCarrs creek was good also. Suspension mods really make a difference.

Good to see Rob Manning who I havent seen in a Long Time !

Who ever owns this 105 series Alfa it was an amazing car ! Kept up with my V6 no problem at all. Beautiful looking car.

Wozzathelad said:
Here's a few guys. I took a left after the National Park to go home (highly recommended!). Nice to put some names to faces

sx1 said:
Hey guys, that was a good drive, short but fun & it was nice seeing you all in person. My 1st ever drive & it was fun. Just loved the convoy of our cars & people looking at the beauties on display!

Right at the end when we stopped at West head, I took some pics.

g33k84 said:

joseph156 said:
Just looked at my photos - hummmm sadly lacking compared to some of the wonderful stuff already posted

One word - amazing

Just Love a Fulvia
and the vid here: :thumbs:
ausalfaFeb12 - YouTube

·
Registered
361 Posts
hi guys, i didnt know we had aussies on here, let alone organise cruises/meets.

Im from Vic, but will keep an eye on this thread

1 - 20 of 25 Posts