Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just wondering how many others there are that live in Swindon or the surrounding area? I see lots of Alfas driving around the town and keep an eye out for any that I think couild be one of you!

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
I'm in Swindon... not a Alfa driver at the mo' though - I love my Punto honest I do *desperately sincere* :( :cry:

there's a least one other Swindon AO'er I know of... AlfieGTV - you'll never guess what he drives :confused: :lol:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice to know, I'll keep an eye out for you all... If you see me feel free to wave! I have the 53 reg silver 156 in my picture. If a guy with glasses is driving it then it's my friend who is on the insurance, otherwise it's me!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Guys i was just on the south east and london section and they are having a tunnel run on friday the 30th starting at 11:30pm.i really want to do one of these.Does anyon e fancy going up in convoy.it will be my first time so would be nice to go over with some other tunnel run virgins.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
I live in Swansea........but Fish Brothers in Swindon, was my nearest Alfa Romeo dealer for a while, does that count !!!!!......:) :)

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Thanks L4F, Yes i'm also in Swindon and i dont drive a Fiat:D (Although the wife dose)

·
Registered
518 Posts
I live off A34 - between Newbury and Oxford.... Waiting on delivery of a 159 limited edition....

·
Registered
7 Posts
im in swindon as well, covingham. driving a 145 cloverleaf. already got alfa owners stickers as last owner was a member...give me a wave if u see me

1 - 20 of 82 Posts