Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, my name's Daniel and I'm a another Alfa nut here from Sweden :)

My love for Alfa started when I changed my first car (an E30 320i) for a souped-up 164 TS that handled, sounded and also was a lot more comfortable to drive than my BMW.

I had been a bit sceptic to Alfas before that, rust problems, poor reliability and the sub-par build quality (well, that's the general perception of Alfas here, at least the older ones) but after a test drive I just had to buy that car.

I then moved on to a newer 164 2.5 TD which is the best car I've ever had, reliable, great mpg, and looots of torque.
In the end though, I fancied a brand new car, and I couldn't resist the good looks of the GT any more, so for four months now I've been the proud owner of a red 2.0 JTS with gorgerous light brown leather seats :)

For 2007, I'm looking to take the car out for a spin at track meets organized by the Swedish Alfa Romeo Club, and I'll also most likely be replacing the exhaust and air filter so the car can breath more freely, TBH I think the sound is WAY too muffled.

That's pretty much it I guess, thanks for reading my introduction, looking forward to some interesting discussions here. Bye for now~

M

·
0 Posts
Welcome to AO Daniel.:) I test drove the GT with the 2.0 JTS engine about 3 years ago. I only had it for 30 mins but the driving experiance was sensational:D

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
Hi Daniel and welcome to AO :)

Another red 2.0 JTS owner :cool: They're great aren't they :D I'd be interested to hear how you get bon when you replace the exhaust and air filters.

Don't forget to post some pictures :)

·
Administrator
60,068 Posts
Hi Daniel, welcome to this great forum. Congrats on the new GT,:cool: Enjoy posting and looking around. Cheers:)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello and Welcome !! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts