Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I have a 156 jtd with 16" multispokes with 205/55 rubber.

I have just purchased a 147 1.6tspark that i couldnt say no to! Anyway this has 15" 195/60 rubber on them. Can i just take my 156 wheels and direct replace them to the 147 wheels? Do the profiles match etc?

Cheers

Ps. I think im gonna put up for sale the 156 diesel on the market if anyone is interested. I might stick it for sale on here later!

·
Registered
30,221 Posts
195/60R15 are tiny in diameter. Even smaller than the 185/65R15 that was the basic 156 size.

But if you want to run the 16" with the 205/55R16 on the 147, then yes that will be fine.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
195/60R15 are tiny in diameter. Even smaller than the 185/65R15 that was the basic 156 size.

But if you want to run the 16" with the 205/55R16 on the 147, then yes that will be fine.

Cheers david. Yeah the 15" look terrible. I'd really like some 17" supersports i think they look really good, but they are tough to find someone selling 4 at a reasonable price

·
Registered
80 Posts
Saw some ti wheels today on a 159 they looked lush I do like my 17's though muktispokes nice when clean lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Gonna be cheeky for a newbie but just flatted one of my 15's on a big pothole, you planning on selling yours? Only problem is I'm in the Isle of Man but worth an ask. We don't have any breakers yards here with anything in.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gonna be cheeky for a newbie but just flatted one of my 15's on a big pothole, you planning on selling yours? Only problem is I'm in the Isle of Man but worth an ask. We don't have any breakers yards here with anything in.
Cheeky sometimes works! Probably not this time though. the 4 are wrapped in brand new tyres and the alloys are mint, so I will probably sell them as a set. Got to be worth £100+ of anybody's money. I just like my old multi spokes.

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Can probably find you a 15" wheel if it's standard 147. Send me a PM with a pic if you want. Shipping to IoM shouldn't be a problem.

Edit: Just seen you've too few posts to send a PM. Send me an email with pics to murtharichard"at"hotmail.com if I can help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts