Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just considering selling my GT 1.9 JTDm as although the performance and MPG of the remapped diesel is fantasitc I am finding I am not enjoying my Alfa driving experience as much as I do when driving a petrol (I miss the rev range) so if anyone out there is needing a diesel and currently has a GT 2.0 JTS let me know and we'll see if we can do a deal. I am just considering though as have spent good money on the car in the last few weeks so know I have a good un and it is my favourite colour on the GT, silver and with my favourite 18" multispokes. Just wish I could settle with a diesel, absolutely love them on the motorway but I'm rarely on it :lol:

Also considering a Brera if my little un's car seat will fit in!!!

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
Know what you mean. I love my dieseased GT and even in standard trim (no remap) it goes well but I don't like diesels.
I knew I hated diesels when I bought it but realising it was for commuting/daily (economic) hack so am well prepared but could never totally take to it.
Can't wait to take the Spider out again properly :thumbs:

Good luck with a swap :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Malc

there are a few GT 2.0 JTS out there I quite like the look of so and they are much cheaper than the diesel equivelants so I may be better off selling mine...but the 40mpg means sensibly I should keep it really

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Change or tactic for your 'hobby' eh Graham? :lol:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Wow Graham another change:eek: how many Alfa's have you bought and sold in the last two years! I thought I was bad...4 in 18months.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Buy a V6 much more fun and mpg not too bad. Average mpg is 31. Important to have a MAF in good order (mpg was 26 before I changed the MAF)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Buy a V6 much more fun and mpg not too bad. Average mpg is 31. Important to have a MAF in good order (mpg was 26 before I changed the MAF)
Already had two in the past, plus a 147 GTA and a couple of 159 3.2's....never got anywhee near 31mpg though!!! 20 was good for me :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Have found a 2.0 JTS I quite like the look of so will need to sell mine. Just need to give it, it's pre-sale clean and get some pictures taken so keep your eye out on the classifieds

1 - 12 of 12 Posts