Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
45,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone? A 147 1.9 16v diesel needing work would be nice.

·
Vendor
45,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone still interested in this, please drop me a PM, 156 will be going on ebay soon otherwise.

·
Vendor
45,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my 147 may be going soon, and i need a 156, but a sportwagon :rolleyes:
Does it have to be a wagon? They don't offer any more room, just better storage for larger items. I actually got 4 x wizard 156 GTA cat-back exhaust systems & a pair of equal length front pipes in the boot of my saloon, but in Wizard's sportwagon he had to have the back seats down :lol:

·
Vendor
45,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, its actually just going through its MOT at the moment. If you want some pics I can email you some, just PM me your email address :)

What 147 do you have?

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
it's an 05 JTD 115 fairly sure it doesn't need any work though as i got it from my local indie and it's had a partial engine rebuild, new EGR, cambelt, waterpump, new Turbo due to sticking vanes,

·
Vendor
45,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Whats the mileage, I might be interested :)

Why are you looking to change out of interest?

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
i've had a 156, GTV and now my 147 and as much as i like the 147 i preferred the 156, i'd also like a little more oopmh that what the 8v JTD gives

i do have a couple of concerns though namely what's the mpg difference between the 2 engines and i also need to check insurance differences too

·
Vendor
45,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah its no rocket ship, but its still a good engine. I'd rather have an 8v than a 1.6 TS I reckon. What colour is yours? Is it a 3dr or 5dr?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts