Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those in the North East....

I've just posted below in the Yorkshire section but its right on the border so on your doorstep for many....

Just thought I'd let you know about this little event.

I went last year but didn't "show" my car as I thought it wouldn't be classic enough.

Turns out you wouldn't be alone with a 10+ year old car so I'll be showing this year. They just need to be interesting I think which goes for any Alfa I would have thought.

You don't get bunched together in manufacturer groups. You just park up your show car - you could be quite easily parked between something like an AC Cobra and a Citroen 2CV or in fact whoever you like. That format seems to get people walking around a bit more, talking and not heading for the Ferrari area which seems to happen at other events.

Its located pretty much on the imaginary borderline between the Yorkshire and North East groups (near Stokesley).

Anyway, if you are interested, link attached below. I think you can actually just turn up on the day to show. :thumbs:

Jamie

About Us

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've entered my e36 M3 evo convertable and will be there with my mate with his Focus RS.
Sent the forms off last week.
Forgive me Alfa fans:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts