Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For all you Stelviowners, Quest TV (on Freeview, Freesat and Sky etc) have an hour long programme advertised for next Thursday at 9.00 pm on the development and building of the Stelvio.

Might be worth a watch.

·
Registered
7,149 Posts
Not being an SUV-type, it was a surprisingly good programme with plenty to keep the Alfisti interested with about half the programme on the history of Alfa, the factory, museum and interviews with the current bigwigs.
Definitely worth a watch.

·
Registered
7,149 Posts
Yep, after watching it you'd think they only make one version - the 280 bhp one.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yep, after watching it you'd think they only make one version - the 280 bhp one.
Not that it matters - the manufacturing process is the same.

I enjoyed it a lot. Great to see the investment that FCA has made in the Cassino plant, turning it into a world-class facility.

·
Registered
7,149 Posts
It mattered to PR, and I have to admit, I'd rather have seen the V6, but it isn't produced at Cassino so perhaps that's why they ignored it.

·
Premium Member
7,625 Posts
It mattered to PR, and I have to admit, I'd rather have seen the V6, but it isn't produced at Cassino so perhaps that's why they ignored it.
Just bad marketing.. they kept going on about how quick the 280 was, which is all good. Imagine the boast of the fastest SUV in the world etc..

·
Administrator
86,778 Posts
Well worth watching, & some very positive comments on the Stelvio by the journalists/reviewers :thumbs:

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
some very positive comments on the Stelvio by the journalists/reviewers :thumbs:
As are 99% of the dozens of reviews on You Tube on both the Stelvio and Giulia, but seemingly having little impact on sales.

Guess it's not particularly effective advertising when you have to search these things out yourself.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts