Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

I'm thinking of uprating the above mentioned, and have been quoted 500 quid for a full kit, fitted, re-balanced, and back on the road in 4 hrs, from Patec, race version lowered 40mm. anybody any experience with this make or thoughts on any alternatives :rolleyes:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry never heard of them.

My 93 V6 has Eibach springs fitted and i am very happy with the handling. Very solid and predictable.

I think the springs are about £150 so you should be able to have it all supplied and fitted for about £250.

I think Wrinx may also have them?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers, but I suppose that price does'nt include shocks ?

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, there are several of us running Eibachs with standard shocks. We are all impressed so far :D

£500 sounds about right for most of the all in packages I've seen.

wrinx

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did minr for about half that though,

I had 40mm lowering springs from my local motor factors, with KYB gasshocks, It handels pretty well.

All for £240, Me and my dad (Im very young) :)fitted them,

Dom

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers guys, I think I'll go for them, at the moment its the original stuff thats on, showing signs of wear and leaks, and I'm sick of 150bhp diesels outcornering me. :mad:

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry guys,

I got wrong information about the make, it's Apex racing springs, not patec, however they have discontinued the shocks to match so I'm going to go for Monroe Sensatrac as they need done anyway, Ill let you know how they perform :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts