Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a suspension creak from the n/s front lower corner when hitting bumps and speed humps etc. Anyone point me in the right direction?

·
Registered
351 Posts
I had a creak on my twinnie when I changed the front drop links.i loosened them,greased them up,and all s good.hope this helps.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Inspect all suspension parts, wishbones wear out quite quickly. Old springs and shocks. Is there a creak when you push the wing up and down or just at speed? Have you got a strut bar fitted, Spiders are prone to creaking, especially if you corner hard.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Inspect all suspension parts, wishbones wear out quite quickly. Old springs and shocks. Is there a creak when you push the wing up and down or just at speed? Have you got a strut bar fitted, Spiders are prone to creaking, especially if you corner hard.
Yes it freaks when you press the front wing down. Wishbone at that side is quite new. There is a strut brace fitted. This is definitely suspension, not one of the normal spider twist and squeaks. Did try lubing the wishbone mounts yesterday and it made no difference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts