Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

Would anybody be able to recommend somewhere to get a 4 wheel alignment done on my GT in the Wicklow/Dublin area? I have already been to three different "professionals" only to be told the rear is miles out and cannot be adjusted, which is nonsense. Any recommendations for somebody who knows these cars? Thanks!

·
Administrator
87,188 Posts
Do Ti Autos do alignment, if not perhaps they could recommend whoever they use ? Worth a phone call.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi David. Thanks for your reply. I tried TI Autos but they are closed until the 24th June. I need to get this sorted before that date unfortunately.

·
Registered
5,947 Posts
Hi David. Thanks for your reply. I tried TI Autos but they are closed until the 24th June. I need to get this sorted before that date unfortunately.
Don Baker? I know he's a bit further out

Reactions: proinsias

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Mufasa,

I've already tried Don Baker too but he doesn't do rear alignment. I've booked it in to another place locally on Sat after politely! checking that they could do the job. I'm sceptical about my chances of success at this stage but we'll wait and see...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, it seems my scepticism was misplaced this time. I actually found somewhere where the staff knew what they were doing. I dropped the car off, 40 minutes later it was set up correctly and I left a happy customer. It's nice when things just work out, isn't it?

·
Registered
5,947 Posts
Well, it seems my scepticism was misplaced this time. I actually found somewhere where the staff knew what they were doing. I dropped the car off, 40 minutes later it was set up correctly and I left a happy customer. It's nice when things just work out, isn't it?
Delighted for you Ed!
Do you still have the Sud?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Delighted for you Ed!
Do you still have the Sud?
Cheers Mufasa! I do still have the Sud. It's taken a back seat for the last couple of years and is in long term secure storage until I get round to my house/garage build. It still needs work, but I've had it 9 years at this stage so it's a very long term project. It's very hard to get anything done when it's not actually on your own premises.
It's one of my life goals to get it back on the road!

·
Registered
5,947 Posts
Cheers Mufasa! I do still have the Sud. It's taken a back seat for the last couple of years and is in long term secure storage until I get round to my house/garage build. It still needs work, but I've had it 9 years at this stage so it's a very long term project. It's very hard to get anything done when it's not actually on your own premises.
It's one of my life goals to get it back on the road!
Mine was languishing for 5 years before I got it painted etc
Delighted I did but I'm still fettling as I go

1 - 9 of 9 Posts