·
Registered
460 Posts
good skills!

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Chris, as the (seems weird saying old already) old AO Modern skin was not very compatible with our new features coming in June, it had to be archived boo hoo

But now we have a nice updated version, and its more inline with our other skins sizes and screen resolutions. Its also the skin that our new members will now get as default.

Click here to view all skins available to you at present: http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/profile.php?do=editoptions

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
alfaowner said:
Thank you Chris, as the (seems weird saying old already) old AO Modern skin was not very compatible with our new features coming in June, it had to be archived boo hoo

But now we have a nice updated version, and its more inline with our other skins sizes and screen resolutions. Its also the skin that our new members will now get as default.

Click here to view all skins available to you at present: http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/profile.php?do=editoptions
would that be the grey one then?

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
very:cool: 16:9:lol:

its much better although it was :cool: in the first place

but......................

almost all other forums are full screen and the previous skin was what set AO apart from the others!

btw , where is the thank-you table gone?

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi phil,

As we are doing this live, we are being careful not to cause to many errors, I will be adding all the missing bits throughout this evening.
@stuart h - Thanks for the thanks ;) we appreciate you saying so.

Ian

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Lovely jubbly :cool: :D :)

Thanks ;)

Now if I want lines to definitely appear on a new line I will need to adopt the a' la Quinn/Nev/Posty style :D ;)

I think I used to do that long time ago in WOT :confused:

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
Haven't been here today, so very nice surprise when I came online. Looks really good :cool:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Very nice indeed, thanks AO :)

One small suggestion, the quick reply edit box is now teeny weeny in comparison to the vast expanse of screen real estate available, could it be made a little bigger?

Cheers guys!

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Trailbraker said:
Very nice indeed, thanks AO :)

One small suggestion, the quick reply edit box is now teeny weeny in comparison to the vast expanse of screen real estate available, could it be made a little bigger?

Cheers guys!
You normally have the option on screen to increase the window to your desired size, but with the recent errors, we have temporaly disabled all these functions.

They will be back as soon as the VB engineer has made the appropriate fixes.

Regards,

AO

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Another skin? How many do you have now? Tee hee hee hee hee hee.

Ahem, I mean, good job fellers, keep up the great work. :D

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Its good, although I have to sit further back now :)

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Well, it's bigger :lol:
It's fine I think :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts