Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There used to be a way of suppressing forums that you did not want/need to see, has this function been lost ?

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
There used to be a way of suppressing forums that you did not want/need to see, has this function been lost ?
Was there? How did you do it? I asked for this functionality years ago, never knew it was implemented :cry:

·
Administrator
86,643 Posts
I think this is what you mean :)
It's always been a feature for as long as I can remember. Just click the - button on the right of the screen :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
David - that just hides the list of forums - you used to be able to sellect (to a limited extent) which forums and groups that you wanted to see

·
Administrator
86,643 Posts

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
This old one will not work with the new site, I have just requested a newer version that works exactly the same way.
Also in the mean time, I will leave this thread open and disable all Newbie lounge posts from showing in search results.

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
ok, I have now added this feature back, it can be found by going to: Profile>Edit Options>Bottom of the page

This feature will allow you to select any number of forums to exclude from your forum listing. It will also act as a filter by excluding the forum(s) from the "New Posts" search facility, while letting you search within those forums without the need for un-hiding.

To select multiple forums to hide, press and hold your CTRL key while clicking on the forum titles. When you are happy with your choices press SAVE. To clear all your exclusion(s), select "Reset Exclusion" without holding CTRL key and then simply press SAVE. Now all of your forums have been restored.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.