1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
think of getting one of these

linkage

Anyone got one? any good?

dont want to make things chavvy but as the back box needs changing anyway...

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
I've got a twin backbox on order for my 147. Should arrive monday. :thumbs:

·
Vendor
46,128 Posts
I've got that same backbox but for the V6. Fantastic, although I reckon the twin pipe sounds nicer, just..

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
I've got that same backbox but for the V6. Fantastic, although I reckon the twin pipe sounds nicer, just..
I*'ve got the twin pipe coming for mine ina coupla weeks ;)

·
Vendor
46,128 Posts

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
I know, I saw your thead, I'm well jealous :lol:

Cheers for that mate, very kind of you :D :lol:
Dan, even though you aren't a member of the Diff Failure Club you can be a member of the Supersprint club ;)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Just recieved a cybox cat back system for my 156 v6 £244 all in delivered, arrived in a day too. will be fitting tomorrow at work, and we all looked at the quality of welds etc and thought it was excellent. will see what it sounds like tomorrow.

cheers

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Does any one have any pics of a 156 with a twin pipe exhaust? cant seem to find any on google.

·
Registered
127 Posts
it looks me less and than an hour including lifting the car up and down ! just need a metal saw for the original line side ... i got mine second hand ... though i don t run a V6 for the ears :)cry: can't forget my first drive of a brand new GTV V6 a while ago ... a long while ago:)) ... the car feels better as the torque ;)

·
0 Posts
Does any one have any pics of a 156 with a twin pipe exhaust? cant seem to find any on google.
i'm getting mine fitted thursday i'll stick an image on here if you like?

unless you have got yours already :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts