Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all...

Did anyone fitted a Supersprint's exhaust manifold to a Q4. I checked its price and it's too much; so I wanted to know if it really gives performance and worth the price.

Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm not sure about the supersprint but I know there are a number of manifolds out there offering some amusing BHP gains.. Madeno racing, AW-delta, Auto Delta & Barry Waterhouse seem to be the biggest names.. most offering around 20bhp increase.

Andreas or Juan may be the guys to ask on that one..

alex

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm at Buenos Aires where those 'famous' brands are not available, however I have installed one of the best exhaust we have in Argentina.
3" from the turbo straight onwards and a back box, all stainless steel. Difference is not amazing but really noticeable in the whole range from low down. I think I have gain of arond 15/20 bhp. Plus the enjoyable burble from the exhaust.
Juan

·
Registered
177 Posts
Steve has fitted one of theese Supersprint manifolds. Ask him. But honestly, you can get a skilled hobby tuner to make it for less than half the price and with similar performance.

And I agree with Juan. Then the pre-cat is the number one bad part of the exhaust system so don't spare money on the front part.

/A

1 - 4 of 4 Posts