Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I just found a SS manifold for Q4. It is brand new and has a reasonable price.

Is there anyone used this manifold and if yes or no what do you suggest?

Thanks
Ugur

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well i can say nothing about the supersprint manifold. but i fitted a manifold to my 155Q4 and i can only say it's fantastic.
the engine runs much smoother now and has better turbo spool-up. :D

i too was looking at the supersprint but i heard they weren't designed for everyday use but for the racetrack and therefore aren't strong enough.
i was lucky to find one that's made of thicker tubes and so far i had no problems.

if the price is right get it! you wont regret it .

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
serge said:
Well i can say nothing about the supersprint manifold. but i fitted a manifold to my 155Q4 and i can only say it's fantastic.
the engine runs much smoother now and has better turbo spool-up. :D

i too was looking at the supersprint but i heard they weren't designed for everyday use but for the racetrack and therefore aren't strong enough.
i was lucky to find one that's made of thicker tubes and so far i had no problems.

if the price is right get it! you wont regret it .
how about yours?
is it a hand made one or you bought it?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AlfaJack said:
Steve Webb has a SS manifold fitted - how much are these? :confused:
Mine will cost about 600 Euro.
Put the real price is 1000 Euro here

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, yep I've got a supersprint manifold, can't say exactly what difference the manifold made as I had it fitted at the same time as some other mods. €600 is a good price, but beware when I had it fitted the EGR needed to be blocked off, not difficult, also the oil return pipe fron the turbo needed to be replaced with a bespoke item as the original one is just a tad too short.

Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts