Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll keep it brief!

Why oh why do they do it?:cry::rolleyes::rant:

OK....I know 'why'.....but the ploy doesn't work with me! I don't end up trawling aimlessly through the place, filling my trolley with items that I hadn't bargained on. In fact, I end up spending 'less' because I can't be bothered to trawl through the place to find what I regularly purchase!

Head honchos......'ave a bleedin' word, would you:rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,564 Posts
That is bloody annoying, Sparkman. I have been known to say 'where is such and such..could you possibly get it for me please?' if I really can't find something.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is bloody annoying, Sparkman. I have been known to say 'where is such and such..could you possibly get it for me please?' if I really can't find something.
I got to the checkout and realised I'd forgotten the veg.....because it's in a different place:rolleyes:........you know me, a man of routine:lol:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you ask nicely if someone could get them?
Oh no.....I like to select my own vegetables.......so I headed off with my trolley, chuntering and moaning to myself as I went:lol:

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
Empathise with this....bugs me whenever they've moved things around.....!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think the management must think we're all retards. Oh, so you think putting all of the premium brands at eye level is clever huh? We just end up searching high and low (ahem) for the stuff we want. If I want to buy cheap snacks I don't see why we should have to hunt them out - they take the (ahem) biscuit.
:p

·
Registered
17,564 Posts
I had to ask where a food item was earlier in Marks and Spencer..but it was moved due to Xmas stock and the assistant apologised profusely, bless her! They are so polite in that shop :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts