Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening folks,

Some of you may remember that I organised the AlfaOwner space at the 2011 Irish Festival of Speed. Well, I'm involved with the IFS team again and this time helping on an upcoming activity for the next IFS Cars 'n Coffee in Limerick.

It's called Supercar Sunday and the idea behind it is that for a donation, rides are given in a variety of supercars and classic cars by their respective owners. All donations (100%) go to the Novas Initiative, a charity helping disadvantaged and homeless people.

The list of cars already confirmed is quite impressive, on the Italian side alone, there are 2 Maseratis and one Ferrari.

So if you're around Limerick on October 5th, come down for a look, the Cars 'n Coffee element alone is worth the visit, some great and different machinery on display.

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Thinking about it. :thumbs:

These rides, are they on a track or public roads? Is it a suitable event to take a 7 year old boy - will he get to ride (with booster seat)?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On the road Paddy O', I'd imagine putting a booster seat in some of the cars would be fine, all dependent on asking individual owners though.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Paddy O', I spoke to the organisers today and unfortunately, due to insurance reasons, under 12's cannot be permitted spins. See the IrishFestival OfSpeed Facebook page for full details.

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Paddy O', I spoke to the organisers today and unfortunately, due to insurance reasons, under 12's cannot be permitted spins. See the IrishFestival OfSpeed Facebook page for full details.
Okay, thanks for the info fella. I don't think we would have made it anyway today - we all slept in. :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts