Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share my thoughts on a super car holiday I purchased from supercar lifestyle car club. We went on an all inclusive holiday to granada Spain for 3 days, 2 days driving, 1 day off to see Granada and go karting. The cars we drove were - Lamborghini gallardo, Ferrari 360 challenge, Porsche GT3 Oakley racing spec, TVR Tuscan and Nissan GTR. Got racing tuition from great track drivers on gaudix race track approved by FIA. The down sides were that they promised us a murchelago LP640 and an ariel atom but that didn't happen and the cars were poorly maintained as that they didn't put full racing brake pads, disks and tyres on some of the cars so they kept over heating and needed time to cool down which wasted driving time but each day we covered approx 30 laps so not bad really. The hotel bar closed at 10.30pm which is unheard of and no evening entertainment which was promised, so not really a supercar LIFESTYLE. I paid £1400, if the original cars were involved and more to do in the evening it would of been worth every penny. On a whole I would do it again but not for that money.
7/10

1 - 1 of 1 Posts