Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,009 Posts
He does state ''supercar'' in the second line of his very first post.

I'm not sure if thread titles can be edited.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I'd consider them supercars to be honest, all aspirational dream cars!

I did worry that Three Sisters may be too tight but, I didn't want to travel much further and, let's face it, I'm no experienced driver so, not being able to go full chat could well be a good thing!

It's all about the experience for me so, hard acceleration and cornering. Hell, if I wanna go 100 miles an hour, I go to London once a month, I end up doing 125mph then so.....!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Wait, I understand what you mean now, not sure I can edit thread title on my phone!
Can one of the mods tidy that up for me?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,380 Posts
I’ve also done one of these days at Three Sisters. Because it’s a short track you do get more laps. I went out in a Ferrari 360 F1, enjoyable day and experience, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it too

Of the cars on your list, I’d choose the Ariel Atom. Look at it!

·
Registered
14,502 Posts
I have something along those lines booked for next month. However, I shall be donning my wifebeater shirt and cowboy boots and driving a 1st gen Camaro, a 2nd Gen Corvette, and a Dodge Charger (in orange, with numbers, and the flag on the roof).

·
Administrator
45,161 Posts
You going to be wearing your Daisy Dukes?:sick:

·
Registered
8,722 Posts
I have something along those lines booked for next month. However, I shall be donning my wifebeater shirt and cowboy boots and driving a 1st gen Camaro, a 2nd Gen Corvette, and a Dodge Charger (in orange, with numbers, and the flag on the roof).
I've been banger racing too.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts