Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So,

Inspiration came from Bobda after seeing some post processing he did in Adobe Lightroom, I have a few photos I took years ago on a digital camera with really poor noise reduction in it's on-board compression engine so out comes Lightroom and lets have a play. Unfortunately there wasn't really enough information in the file to do much about the noise and I think it may be more targeted at working with RAW files anyway but some other tools in there helped to clean it up and crop it.

I made a mad dash out one night to take the photo and then afterwards sat on top of the Calf with a beer watching the sun go down. :thumbs:

Hope ya like.

P.S. there has been zero alteration of colour, the sky is as it was that night.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers mate, never seen a sunset like it since, Lightrooms fun ;)

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
Lightroom is great, it's all I use for editing - mainly White balance tweaks, levels and lens corrections. As I shoot RAW, there's more data in my images to work with but you still need to get the basics right.

Maybe I'll bring the Mac to NICN - definitely be bringing the camera.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lightroom is great, it's all I use for editing - mainly White balance tweaks, levels and lens corrections. As I shoot RAW, there's more data in my images to work with but you still need to get the basics right.

Maybe I'll bring the Mac to NICN - definitely be bringing the camera.
My cars in for a valet on Tuesday so as lng as it doesn't rain should be looking bang on :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts