Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
.....and if anybody has chosen a sunroof as one of their options and has already rec'vd their car. Are you pleased with it?? Thanks again

·
AO Member, MiTo Lounge Winner 09
236 Posts
Yes, have it! Photos in my signature, klick the flickr link.

It's great! Positioned right behind the sun visors so that you can actually enjoy the sky. Very silent when closed or in spoiler position, no rattles at all!

:cool:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, have it! Photos in my signature, klick the flickr link.

It's great! Positioned right behind the sun visors so that you can actually enjoy the sky. Very silent when closed or in spoiler position, no rattles at all!

<< Do you loose any headroom with the sunroof?? :p

·
236 Posts
Yes, you loose some cm for mechanics, but not in the rear. I have no problems with headroom being 182 cm. But you may have if you're big with rather short legs. Some photos from inside in the flickr album following my signature!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi have had a look at your pics on flickr. (It looks gorgeous in yellow... )!! What was your final spec: I'm thinking of choosing a sunroof over xenons and upgrade to Bose.. :confused:

·
236 Posts
I left out Xenon and Bose since I'm not that audiophile and the standard headlights are already fine. At least not darker as my previous MINI (R53) with Xenon.

My configuration from memory:
Mito 1.4 TB 155 hp
Turismo (highest line in Germany)
Sports pack II (white dials, 18" rims, rear extractor...)
Comfort pack (PDC, armrest, auto aircon, steering wheel controls, cruise control...)
Blue&Me
Audio pack with double antenna/tuner and 8 speakers
Pelle Frau seats in black/silver
Electric sunroof
Aluminium pedals
Split rear seats
Paint in Giallo Corsa
Light surrounds in satinized chrome

I think that's it... :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts