Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My GTV Phase 2 has a Webasto sunroof installed, looks like a Hollandia 700 but would be an older model. Anyway the rear roof lining is sagging in the rear so I started to have a feel around and it feels like whoever did the installation cut out most of the factory roof lining base to fit the sunroof. End result is I've got material floating in the breeze in the rear. :lol:

I'm just wondering if anyone with a factory sunroof could confirm if the roof lining base was butchered for the factory sunroof. A picture of a factory sunroof and the roof lining would be gold. ;)

Cheers,
Kev

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
My GTV is still in the garage getting a few jobs done otherwise I'd check this for you.

However on eBay there is a roof lining for a sunroof for sale might be worth buying or looking at to see if this answers your query.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I would put photos up but I've reached some quota so it won't let me. I'm being thick here so humour me, what do you mean by the roof lining base? The hard backing?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Looks like I got an older Hollandia 700 as well. My roof lining was also sagging. Tried to remove it, but it was a 'one-time' removal, due to the fact there wasn't much hardboard left when they installed the Hollandia.

Today I went to a breaker and looked to a Webasto Unit, with the roof lining with it. Totally different structure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts