Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Washed off all that horrid road salt yesterday, resin polished and HD-waxed the front bumper, wings and bonnet, Aqua waxed the rest, all tucked up in warm garage now looking GORGEOUS.

How about yours?

C

·
0 Posts
me... spent some time giving her a good wash and polish,and she looks great:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
nope she's still a fithy spider ... but she was topless yesterday for the first time in 2010 :thumbs:

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Nah! Hers indoors is still sweating from that underside salt ! :(: Told her to get the gold next time she is passing with the underside hot wash. Not using the garage unless it's a heated one with a dehumidifier, as they sweat even worse in a confined space with poor air circulation? :(:

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Yup, couldn't resist it either, sun out, dirty car.
Unfortunately before I got to mine I ended up doing the wifes Clio and the step daughters Ka. Doh.

At least mine came out ok. :thumbs:

·
Registered
296 Posts
yep, got it washed but didn't bother drying it.
ran out of time. (had to watch the West Ham game first)

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Mine's durty ! :D

·
Registered
336 Posts
washed mine and gave it a polish too! Only problem pre-wash i didnt notice stone chips so was obliviously happy! Now know about some nasty stone chips on bonnet (car is only 3 months old):cry:

looked great (Other than the stone chips)

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Washed, polished and now happy :)

·
AO Silver Member, 155 Lounge Winner 09
7,713 Posts
what can i say - my cars are 'always' shiny. ;)

:)

K

·
0 Posts
I did mine on Saturday. First time since my clay bar session at christmas so it was manky. amazing how much easier the muck came off with just the hose.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
my poor 166 had nearly 300 miles put on it over the weekend, so i fully intend to clean/polish the old girl this weekend as a reward! (its gonna rain now aint it!!)

she's not been cleaned since just after Xmas!

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Got mine cleaned at the weekend, over 100 miles later and my lil 145 is all grubby again :(

·
Registered
202 Posts
:)Got The Big Box of Meguiars(©) and two buckets of warm water out this afternoon. Washed and dried her, revealing a shiny Bella under all the salt, sand and grit. Thanks to NXT Tech Wax 2.0 last applied last summer, it is still has a fantastic gleaming finish, I can't believe it has lasted this long. Roll on the first day warm enough to really get stuck in to detailing!:lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts