Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is happening again :)

Sunday Scramble - Bicester Heritage

I went to the place this year and it was a fantastic event even though the weather was not playing part.

Any one else going?

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got my ticket. I guess I will be there alone :)

The only Alfa in the village :vs_smirk:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I'm hoping to go and a couple of guys on the AROC forum have said they are going too, so you may not be alone.....

Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just when I though how good it was last year, I got a kick below the waistline and have to fly out to a business trip this Friday. Bummer...

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
That's bad timing, especially as the weather look a bit drier than last year. Looks like I may be a lonely Alfa in the main car park this year (no AROC parking).

·
Registered
56 Posts
That's bad timing, especially as the weather look a bit drier than last year. Looks like I may be a lonely Alfa in the main car park this year (no AROC parking).
Nope. I'm driving over from East Northants in my Giulietta Chris, first time visit for me. Travelling solo, happy to meet and chat if you like, and any AROC guys. Took away some AROC East Mids info from the Motorvogue launch of the Giulia at Sharnbrook Hotel in November, but haven't joined up yet. PM?

Cheers,

Paul

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Nope. I'm driving over from East Northants in my Giulietta Chris, first time visit for me. Travelling solo, happy to meet and chat if you like, and any AROC guys. Took away some AROC East Mids info from the Motorvogue launch of the Giulia at Sharnbrook Hotel in November, but haven't joined up yet. PM?

Cheers,

Paul
Hi Paul,

Sorry, did not see your update until 'after the event'..... Hope you enjoyed it, there were quite a few Alfa's in the car park and a reasonable number in the display as well. Shame there was no dedicated Alfa parking area.

Cheers,

Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts